Welcome to The Vine
The Vine was opened in 1863 in competition with the Lock Inn that once stood opposite. Originally two converted cottages, it extended into adjacent cottages over the years and most internal walls were removed in 1980. It is now a one-roomed pub, it retains distinct areas on different levels, with the restaurant overlooking Kinver lock on the Staffs & Worcs canal. There are extensive canalside gardens.